Monday 6 January 2014

MEST1 Exam Learner Response

WWW: You've picked out some good details from the clip and used some media language + theory.
EBI: Very simple- you need to answer the question. You picked up very few marks in Q1 and Q2 because you haven't answered them. Institution is definitely a weakness and you definitely need to increase your general media knowledge. Abit more notes required.

I think I will go up one grade in the next MOCK exam in February as i will improve my overall media knowledge and now I have done a mock I understand how to answer questions a lot better now as we went through it in class.
In addition, I think in the real exam in May I am aiming for atleast 2 grades higher than I got in the MEST1 exam if not 3 as I was unwell when I took my exam so I think my grade will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment