Tuesday 14 January 2014

Progress Report

What I contributed to my group: I was in charge of doing the mise en scene which meant taking pictures of the location we plan to film at. In addition, I tried to get different angles of the same locations to help me and my group decide how we can shoot in a particular place.

WWW: I gathered information/ pictures of where we will be shooting, also I looked at the props/costumes we will need when filming.

EBI: I had to take more pictures as I didn't have different angles of the location which it would of been better if I'd done this before hand as it would of been more prepared.

We as a group have all contributed and have all taken responsibility for something with the pre-planning before we actually shoot our production which is vital as it wouldn't be fair if one person done all the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment